Chesnut Bay #53
Flip Flop Inn
Chesnut Bay Resort’s #53, Flip Flop Inn, offers all of the essentials in Weiss Lake living, including full lake views, convenient access to both community pools, and only steps to the boat ramp and common docks. Built on one level, this Weiss Lake rental home offers an open living plan that can accommodate up to 4 adults and 4 children/young adults, offering flexible accommodation options for families, multiple families or a Weiss Lake fishing trip for a group of friends.
The home’s 7’x 30′ front deck features a eastern facing view of Weiss Lake and provides comfortable “evening shade” from the southern afternoon sun. The outside deck extends the living space with easy access from the main living area as well as one of the guest bedrooms, affording a lot of casual coming and going from deck to inside.
Flip Flop Inn sleeping accommodations include three bedrooms:
- Master Bedroom: Includes a queen bed, private bathroom and 32 inch flat screen TV.
- Guest Room #1: Includes two full twin bunk bed units, sleeping up to 4 children / young adults; a 32 inch flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Guest Room #2: Includes a queen bed, 22 inch flat screen TV, jack and jill access to the main bathroom, as well as double sliding door access to the home’s front deck and lake views.
VIEW: Lake View
MAX GUESTS: 4 adults, 4 children
Open living / kitchen / dining floor plan Cable television, with a 42 inch in the main room, as well as flat screens in all bedrooms (Master Bedroom (36 inch), Guest Room #1 (36 inch) and Guest Room #2 (22 inch)). DVD players in the main room and Guest Room #2, including a movie library with action, drama and comedy titles Kitchen essentials, including cookware, plates, flatware, coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher, and refridgerator with icemaker Front load washer / dryer Gas grill Linens and towels Full use of all resort amenities Quick access and view of Community dock area WiFi
RESTRICTIONS: No Smoking, No Pets
TERMS: 3 night rental minimum for High Season weekend stays. 4 night holiday weekend minimum. $100 cleaning fee and 10% Alabama Lodging Tax applicable per rental.
- Peak Rate: $225/night
- Spring/Fall Rate: $175/night
- Off Season Rate: $120/night
- booking: Availability & Booking ---